The Conference sessions are designed around 5 key elements of sport, including:
- Sport is led by Quality Coaches – sessions delivered by representatives of the Coaching Association of Canada
- Sport Organizations demonstrate Excellence – sessions being delivered by respected Industry Professionals
- Sport Reflects the Principles of Athlete Development – sessions being delivered by representatives from the Sport for Life Society
- Sport is Safe and Ethical – a key focus will be on Concussions in Sport
- Sport is Inclusive and Accessible to Under-Represented and Marginalized Populations – the primary focus will be on increasing female participation in sport
Throughout the Conference athletes, coaches, officials, leaders, event hosts and volunteers will be recognized for their contributions to Alberta’s sport system.